The first day of the men’s online conference – God Made Man, via our Instagram live (@eleuthera_426) started off with a bang. Apostle TJay shared a lot of wisdom and revelations yesterday. We have summarised below some of his teachings and we pray that you will be blessed as you read it.
God created man in His image as His representative. Genesis 1:27. The literal translation is God made man as His image.
God wants this territory Earth to adopt the systems of Heaven. Heavenly administration is to extend to the earth so that heaven and earth can be amalgamated into one.
The idea of bearing God’s image is connected to the idea of representation.
1. God created man in his image Genesis 1:27.
2.Luke 2-3 Genealogy
Repent means to return to the high ways of God – reclaim divine image bearing.
- Redemption is a means not an end.
- Salvation is a means to an end – I was not created to be saved.
- Much of what defines male identity today is carnal.
- People are dealing with carnality and calling it normality but what we are dealing with is a lack of perspective.
- Be careful as a man when you define yourself after the fallen man
- Every age has its devils – so don’t be conformed to the thinking of this age. Romans 12:2
- We are to live as Gods image – bearing divine image: living and looking like the blue print
Jesus came to give us eternal life – not just in heaven but it is the God life that can be revealed to us and through us as men
When I’m redeemed I’m taken back to the divine plan – this is the purpose of salvation.
I was created as the image God – to be born again is to image God.
Without divine nature we do not know what it means to be male or be female – we are to express the fullness of God. (Genesis 1:27)
2 Peter 1:3-4 – as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
God wants us to become partakers of his divine nature! We already have been given this.
Being a man means to express the nature of God in the vessel of a man:
We have been made associates of the God kind – we have come into a community of those that share in the nature of God. We are brought into a spiritual association.
When it comes to you being a man / father you cannot suddenly stop being spiritual – there has to be a link between who you are in God and what you do.
For example, you have no theology for dating 5 women at the same time. As a man in Christ you must take a stand to live different to this world.
The God kind of man has the God life, character, culture, philosophy, etc. He is God kind in everything because we are created as (in) His image and likeness.
If we are not divine image bearing we will not express God as we should:
The destination of Christianity isn’t heaven, it’s Christ. Christlikeness. Romans 8:29- “For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.”
When you are born again you already have the nature but you have to grow in the consciousness of being God’s image so you can begin to walk in the reality of your divine nature. Read 2 Peter 3:18.
Jesus Himself had to grow:
Luke 2:52 – “And Jesus increased (grew) in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and men.”
Men ought to grow like Jesus:
We are not just men but men cut out of Christ!! Your Christ nature cannot be separated from you being a man. There must be a marriage of the two but you can grow in the consciousness of this.
1. Pray that men will find rest in what God has done.
2. Pray that men will translate the image of God that they carry on the inside into all their affairs.
3. Pray that men will not conform to the definition of the times but according to the blue print of heaven.
4. Pray that there will be no disconnect as they pursue the kingdom
5. Pray for Gods hand upon all men. Pray for men to see and define their lives by the principle of heaven. Ask God to deliver men from carnality that men will see their lives in God as victorious and transcended.
6. Pray for grace and peace to be multiplied over men in the name of Jesus.
7. Pray for God to do a work in men and cause them to yield and be surrendered to the processes and ways of God in Jesus name.
We pray that you are blessed by the teachings provided by Apostle TJay. You can follow Apostle TJay via Instagram (@apostletjayofficial)
We pray that you will join us for tonight’s conference via our Instagram live at 9pm (@eleuthera_426)